Effective July 19, 2022
1. Information Collection
Information you provide
Information we may collect from you through the Profit Frog website, Profit Frog products, and Profit Frog Applications include items such as your name, email address, billing information, product purchase information, credit card and other payment data.
Information we collect automatically
We regularly and automatically upload information from your device and your usage. The collected information includes the IP address associated with your device, your device type and model, specific identifiers that tell us what content you play, including time and duration played, various quality measures, error logs, software version numbers, and other usage statistics. Usage information uploaded from devices is personally identifiable by product serial number.
We may use information collected using third-party cookies and Web beacons on Profit Frog Sites and in our emails to deliver Profit Frog advertising displayed to you on third-party sites. We also use cookie information to know when you return to Profit Frog Sites after visiting these third-party sites. We use this information and other information about you to try to understand your interests and show you relevant advertising and information about products and services offered by Profit Frog and its partners.
2. Information Usage
Information collected by Profit Frog is used by Profit Frog and others on Profit Frog’s behalf for the following purposes:
- to understand how you are using our products and services in order to make them better,
- to personalize your experience, to offer you relevant content, recommendations, and display marketing and advertising tailored to your preferences,
- to fulfill your orders and to provide customer support,
- for marketing purposes such as to send you emails about products, events, promotions and offers from Profit Frog and its partners,
- to send you service information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages,
- to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service,
- for analyzing marketing effectiveness, product usage, feature popularity, software quality, and to improve and influence the design of future products, and
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
3. Information Access and Choices
If you wish to ask for access, correction, or deletion of any of your personal information held by us or a change in the way we use your information, please contact us at: [email protected]. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your request in a timely manner. However, even if Profit Frog deletes such personal information from its ‘live’ database, it may still be stored on other redundant databases (including those kept for archival purposes).
4. Data Storage and Security
Profit Frog uses industry-standard methods of securing its electronic databases of personal information. However, you should know that no company, including Profit Frog, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. To help protect yourself, please use a strong password, do not use the same passwords to access your Profit Frog accounts that you use with other accounts or services, and protect your user names and passwords to help prevent others from accessing your accounts and services.
5. Your California Privacy Rights
A California resident who has provided personal information to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (a “California Customer”) may request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal information, upon receipt of a request by a California Customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal information was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal information that were disclosed. California Customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by e-mailing [email protected]. Please note that we are required to respond to one request per California Customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.